DEEKSHALAYA Sr. Secondary School, Dibrugarh (A CPMB Initiative)
TWO YEAR INTEGRATED COURSE FOR IIT-JEE (MAIN AND ADVANCED) & NEET AFTER
CLASS X BOARD RESULT
DEEKSHALAYA Sr. Secondary School, Dibrugarh (A CPMB Initiative), with assistance and inputs from various experts, has developed the perfect course plan for IIT-JEE & NEET coaching that students who have passed 10th Std can make use of. The course is divided into a diverse range of sessions which are conducted over a period of two years.
DEEKSHALAYA (CPMB Integrated Academy) has evolved a scientifically designed stress free coaching program integrated with school education to fulfill the dreams of aspiring students aiming for success in JEE, Pre- Medical, Olympiad, NSTSE, KVPY etc.
Integrated Coaching is student centric and synchronized with school education to utilize the time of student to its best. School learning is followed by preparation for competitive exams though advanced level illustrations, worksheets and exercise sheets.
CPMB is privileged to have the expert faculty that has decades of experience to groom students to succeed in various competitive exams. They follow scientifically designed result oriented teaching methodology.
We also focus to support schools in strengthening their examination pattern and improving test taking skills of their students. We value learning as a lifelong process of change in the pursuit of knowledge and personal growth.
Worksheets & Exercise Sheets
To strengthen the capability to apply concept & to elevate level of learning; Students are provided scientifically designed worksheet. Grated Exercise sheets are also provided to practice to enhance problem solving ability.
Doubt Removal Classes & Counters
Separate doubt removal classes are held after each chapter. To give personal attention to each student even outside the classrooms, faculty members remain available at Doubt Removal Counters. If an individual student feels that some topic / questions / statement are not clear then he/she may clarify these at Doubt Removal Counters in the one to- one interaction mode.
Year 1: Class XI (Session 1)
This session will commence after the announcement of the 10th board results and would be carried on till 15th February 2019, during which the entire Class XI syllabus would be completed. The main focus of this particular session is to not only equip students with the basics of IIT-JEE & NEET examination, but also to prepare them for the final of exam of class XI.
Year 2: Class XII Students (Session 2)
This session will recommence after the completion of Class XI exams around March end or April beginning and would be focused on the Class XII syllabus. The IIT preparation classes would continue till October 2019. For a three month period, from November to February, the focus would be on revision of Class XI syllabus, with focus on important chapters and sections of the syllabus. Extra tests would be given to well-performing students in the month of December.
- The course would focus two main academic avenues, namely preparations for Boards exams in addition to IIT-JEE & NEET Course with the aid of tests on a weekly and term basis which would comprise of both online and mock test.
- The course will commence from the second week of May /June, 2018 and last till 8th February, 2020.
- Who can enroll: Students that are about to enter class XI after completing class X, with a determination to undergo IIT & NEET preparation.
- In addition to being trained and prepared for Board exams students will also be prepared for IIT & NEET Coaching.
- Apart from regular tests to monitor progress, students will also be availed IIT-JEE & NEET online courses and IIT-JEE & NEET online coaching, designed to strengthen their overall academic resolve.
- The results, in addition to being displayed on the notice board, will also be notified to the parents of the students via SMS.
- The study material is created by a team of experience researchers and educators who have excelled in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- If you are a parent or a student who wants to know about long-term IIT-JEE & NEET courses.